SERVEThere are many ways to bless others, grow in your walk with the Lord and help spread the Gospel of Christ here at All Peoples Community Church. Please check out the opportunities below.
The A/V Team supports Sunday Operations with Audio and Visual elements, such as audio balance and slide transitions.
- Volunteers who are passionate, detail oriented, have keen eyes and ears, and willingness to learn the A/V system
- 2-5 hours per week
- Sunday commitment includes setup, familiarizing/checking over slides and audio, and running slides and audio during worship and service
- Time outside of Sunday can include compiling worship slides and collaborating on slides with pastor or guest speaker. Other tasks and research may be required depending on needs or plan on moving forward with different software or hardware systems.
The APCC Children’s Ministry is a safe environment where children experience God in a personal way through the teaching of Scripture. We prayerfully desire to partner with families to "train up a child in the way he should go" (Proverbs 22:6) laying a solid biblical foundation resulting in devoted followers of Christ.
- Adult volunteers (18 and over) and junior volunteers (ages 11-17) who have a heart for sharing God's love with children ranging from infants - 4th grade
- Adult volunteers must complete a background check before serving
- Once or twice a month on Sunday mornings.
- Volunteers arrive at 9:00 am to set-up and pray, and remain after service to help clean up
The Communications Team creates and maintains the free flow of information at All Peoples Community Church. We are excited about getting people in the know, so they can feel connected and apart of the church and community!
- Volunteers to make announcements during Sunday Service
- Content editors for church announcements, newsletter, and social media accounts
- Team sync ups via weekly emails or monthly meetings, as needed
- 1-2 hours per week for Content Editors
The Events Team organizes and coordinates social events for the church. Our goal is to have an event every month to help us stay connected. Events vary in audience (e.g., all-church, women, men) and nature, and are open all within the community.
- Volunteers interested in coordinating and planning social events
- Special need for men passionate in planning and leading men’s only events, and women passionate in planning and leading women’s only events
- Varies depending on the event. Tasks usually include coordinating food, activities, communications/announcement of the event, and sign-ups.
The Hospitality Team loves all people by providing a way for them to connect through food and refreshments! Our team usually serves APCC by providing coffee and pastries before service, but can also include coordinating all-church lunches and other special events.
- Volunteers to pick up pastries before service, set up the coffee and pastry table, and clean up after service
- Volunteers to plan all-church lunches, and coordinate donation collection for coffee and lunch service
- Volunteers with any connections to possible donations or discounts
- No more than an hour before service and 30 minutes after for the coffee/refreshment table and a few hours after service if there is an all-church lunch
The APCC Worship Team exists to foster a lifestyle of praise that to help expand the joy of all peoples in God's glory through performing, sharing, and leading of diverse styles of the gospel-centered worship music in corporate gatherings.
- Volunteers with a proficiency in singing or playing musical instruments, as determined by the Worship Team Leader
- 3 hours on Sunday morning and individual practice time during the week, as needed
The Prayer Team leads the congregation in Sunday prayer and prays for members of the congregation, community, and specific needs during the week. Not everyone on the prayer team has to lead on Sunday morning, but we would encourage everyone to try. Preparing for public prayer can profoundly affect your private prayer time in ways that increase your faith, expand your praise and give you more boldness in your requests.
- Volunteers willing to pray for members of the congregation, our community and specific needs throughout the week
- For those that will lead Sunday prayer, expect to do so once every 4-8 weeks (depends on number of people on the team and availability)
The Setup Team sets up All Peoples Community Church to allow people to worship God every Sunday. Church equipment is currently stored in a trailer and requires volunteers to pick up and unload prior to service, and pack up after service.
- Volunteers willing to help physically move church equipment (e.g., chairs, tables, sound equipment, boxes)
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- 1-2 times a month for 1-2 hours before Sunday service
The Welcome Team is the face to APCC by greeting church visitors before Sunday service and connecting people to the church community, ministries, and events.
- Volunteers to greet church attendees prior to service and to provide church information after service at the Connect Table
- Team members are on a monthly rotation.
- Volunteers arrive 30 minutes prior to service and stay 30 minutes after service