The Prayer Team leads the church family in Sunday prayer to God and intercedes for members of the congregation, community, and specific needs during the week. Preparing for public prayer can profoundly affect your private prayer time in ways that increase your faith, expand your praise and give you more boldness to pray "Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
- Volunteers willing to pray for members of the congregation, our community and specific needs throughout the week.
- For those that will lead Sunday prayer, expect to do so once every 4-8 weeks (depends on number of people on the team and availability)
RECOMMENDED BOOKS ON PRAYER
- The Praying Life: Connecting With God in A Distracting World by Paul Miller
- Praying the Bible by Donald Whitney
- Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God by Tim Keller
- Praying Backwards: Transform Your Prayer Life by Praying in Jesus’ Name by Bryan Chapell
- Call to Prayer by J. C. Ryle