CONNECT GROUP (CG) FAQS
What's the purpose of a CG? CGs exist to connect to God, to other believers, and to our community to mature in Christ and to live in mission for Jesus. Our goal is to build relationships where we do life together.
What takes place in a CG? We live as a family by connecting over a meal, discussing the previous Sunday’s sermon, praying for one another, and hanging out as family.
Who can attend? CGs are for all peoples - all ages, genders, and spiritual background. We understand that everyone is in different place and on a different pace when it comes to their journey with God. We want to reassure you that no one is perfect; we all have scars from the brokenness of sin. But we are all redeemable because of the grace of God found in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
When and where do you meet? We currently have six regional Connect Groups in the following communities that meet on different days of the week.
1. Fairfax Central (Fairchase) - meets every other Wednesday at 7:30 PM.
2. Fairfax East (Tysons) - meets every other Tuesday at 7:00 PM.
3. Fairfax South (Fairfax City) - meets every other Friday at 6:30 PM.
4. Fairfax West (Chantilly) - meets every other Friday at 6:30 PM.
5. Fairfax Central (Gov’t Center) - meets every other Thursday at 6:30 PM.
6. Fairfax Central (Legato) - meets every other Thursday at 6:30 PM.
Equip Groups are are smaller (3-4) same gender groups formed from people from our Connect Groups that meet anytime and anywhere for accountability. Talk to your CG leader to find out how to join a EG.
If you are interested in joining a Connect Group or an Equip Group, please email the office.